Иностранные языки

15 years ago

Друзья, данная тема призвана объединить желающих выучить/подучить английский/немецкий или попросту попрактиковаться в английском/немецком с форумчанами. Допускается "умеренное" обсуждение школ, курсов и тд., но, желательно, чтобы в теме все же доминировало именно общение на указанных иностранных языках. Заранее спасибо!
английский, испанский, французский, иностранные языки, обучение, школа, правописание, учитель

AlexZombie
6 November 2008

Иностранные языки
views
members
fara0105
11 March 2009

Бродяжник:

tulakicker
I was in Paris 4 times, and travel through all France, but never been in Disneyland. There are a lot of much more interesting things to see around than American park on Europe

Mityay,

1. I HAVE BEEN to Paris (Your 4 times being is completed action, and you should use present perfect)
2. and HAVE TRAVELLED (the same), THROUGHOUT WHOLE France ("through" is not desirable to be used in such sentence, "all" is also a mistake)
3. If you say "never been" then you can not say IN, the right variant is TO (never been TO disneyland)
4. "In" Europe, not "on"

Sit down - your mark is 2!
Бродяжник
11 March 2009

fara0105
Item 1 and 2 I disagree
3 Yes better to use at
4 ok agree
FF2_DEN
11 March 2009

Бродяжник:

FF2_DEN
Actually it surprise me a lot. Usualy in such theme parks, you buying only entrance tickets and all rides are free and you can track lines at special electronic boards

You are right. It was not a ticket queue it was just a line of people who wanted to drive on this boat!
fara0105
11 March 2009

Бродяжник:

fara0105
Item 1 and 2 I disagree
3 Yes better to use at
4 ok agree

Item 3 - If you say never been, then you must use only TO...No exclusions. This is a rule!

1 and 2 - only present perfect )) Let's not discuss, you can use whatever you think is right at last

Mityay, here you are http://www.native-english.ru/grammar/presperf
tulakicker
11 March 2009

Бродяжник:

There are a lot of much more interesting things to see around than American park on Europe

as you know, tastes differ

i really like those huge coasters with many loops, huge speed, etc

as long as we got nothing like this here in Russia - i would spend time for it while abroad
Бродяжник
11 March 2009

tulakicker
As far as I know in Disneyland there are not huge coasters even in States and in Paris especially. The biggest in Europe are in Port Aventura near Barcelona
tulakicker
11 March 2009

Бродяжник:

The biggest in Europe are in Port Aventura near Barcelona

i've been there! really cool place

about disneyland - anyway i think it's worth visiting
FF2_DEN
12 March 2009

fara0105
Your reference to Native English web site is very very helpful. I have been looking for such a source of information for a long time.
Slouch
12 March 2009

Holy crap! This thread is awesome! Typing here isnt gonna help you practice your fluency in spoken. Best way is to get to some bar thousand miles away from home and get yourself some drunk buddy for a conversation, else (though impossible for the majority) go study somewhere abroad. No other options to get it good.

I'd like to cheer up those who speak up here freely, even though they make frequent mistakes. Keep it up, people!
Бродяжник
12 March 2009

Slouch
Easy dude
Not everybody could go abroad, this topic is at least something
fara0105
12 March 2009

S
Slouch:

Holy crap! This thread is awesome! Typing here isnt gonna help you practice your fluency in spoken. Best way is to get to some bar thousand miles away from home and get yourself some drunk buddy for a conversation, else (though impossible for the majority) go study somewhere abroad. No other options to get it good.

I'd like to cheer up those who speak up here freely, even though they make frequent mistakes. Keep it up, people!

I agree with you on one hand and disagree on another...If you do at least something with your English, it's helpful anyway...So, drinking with a dude far away in a bar is as good as typing here ). The difference is - drinking with someone has limited set of phrases and you'll learn mostly the jargonisms and idioms or some jokes. But here you can see some serious topics like Disneyland in Europe )))
-SPY-
17 March 2009

Yes, friends... PROMT a great thing
Clair
21 March 2009

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/russian/learn_eng...000/3747051.stm

Очень интересный раздел нашла ну русском сайте БиБиСи.

"Учебные материалы по английскому языку
Каталог материалов
раздела Learn English сайта BBCRussian.com
позволит тем, кто изучает современный английский с Би-би-си, лучше ориентироваться в наших рубриках и легко находить учебный курс по тому или иному аспекту языка."

По-моему, очень здоровскааа
IMHOil
25 May 2009

Hello. How I can quickly learn this language?
vSAS
25 May 2009

M!CH
Is Bar in Helsinki suitable for you?
IMHOil
25 May 2009

vSAS
Bar in which drink different alcoholic drinks?
It as though other country.
vSAS
25 May 2009

M!CH
Sorry, i didn't understood the last sentence
IMHOil
26 May 2009

vSAS
Скрытый текст

I sometimes do not understand that I write.
Helsinki Not so far from me, but to go there it is difficult. Between us border.
vSAS
26 May 2009

M!CH
if it's so hard to get abroad, could be better to find some friends from Finland in SPb. You can make excursion for them and they'll talk with you.
IMHOil
26 May 2009

You suggest me to speak with Finns in English?
My friends therefrom speak in Russian.
There is a child-hood friend in London, but it not eligible to travel abroad. Can go on a visit to it on a week?
vSAS
26 May 2009

цитата (M!CH @ Сегодня в 13:58)
You suggest me to speak with Finns in English? 

All Finns I saw spoken Englesh well.
IMHOil
26 May 2009

And how to be with a lexicon?
Бродяжник
26 May 2009

M!CH
Please don't use on-line transistors. you write funny things
IMHOil
26 May 2009

Бродяжник
Ok.
Скрытый текст
Trick
27 May 2009

Hi dudes!
I find funny and interesting link about mistakes which often make russian people when speak English.
Click here

p.s. sorry, but i usually have some problems with language times (past/perfect/future)
but i understand all what you're write
Vik363
27 May 2009

Trick

удаффком форева!
Vik363
27 May 2009

Vik363:

Trick

удаффком форева!

- sorry, i was in wine yesterday
ElenaK
1 June 2009

вопрос к специалистам
как заучивали слова? есть какие то секреты?
времени не хватает катастрафически. учить нужно. сижу ночами. но пока не очень
Бродяжник
2 June 2009

ElenaK
Please speak English.
To learn words - read books, speak with natives
fara0105
3 June 2009

E
ElenaK:

вопрос к специалистам
как заучивали слова? есть какие то секреты?
времени не хватает катастрафически. учить нужно. сижу ночами. но пока не очень

no secrets, no tricks, no methods...just the matter of your mind...
If you really need these words, you'll automatically rememeber them just within few uses))

As English is a member of Roman group of languages and is influenced by the Latin as well, a lot of words have the same root with latin words and they intersect in Russian. Like:

revolution
family
excavation
elevation
sublimation
potential
energy

and many many others...Just think about it...The rest is native English words or borrowed words from other languages like arabic, french etc., and you shall try to rememeber only them

1 person online

1 person online

up