GPS на базе универсальных устройств

Купил тут комплект gps приемника, ну а КПК был уж. Значит есть два вопроса

1.Кто сам устанавливал КПК, куда воткнуть что самому видно было,и вандалу не приглянулся через тонированные стекла?
2.Где взыть карту под GPS чтоб не покупать лицензионку МАКЦентра за 138уе?Есть ли альтернатива?
gps, глонасс, смартфон, pocket pc, навигатор, навигационная программа, компьютер, крепление

m093
23 October 2005

GPS на базе универсальных устройств
views
members
Predator_7
28 March 2007

На оффсайте появился релизик iGO My way 2006 Plus

Beginning March 28, updates to iGO My way GPS navigation software will be downloadable free from i-go.com, including revised maps and brand-new functions. The software now handles TMC data and gives alerts for speed camera locations.

“iGO has always been a leader in introducing user-friendly applications, since popularizing auto navigation is our goal. This iGO My way 2006 Plus update package offers useful functions such as TMC traffic warnings and road safety cameras that warn drivers of speed monitors.” - Andrбs Fazakas, COO of NavNGo

The iGO My way 2006 Plus update package can be downloaded free at i-go.com after a simple registration process. For users without Internet access, authorized iGO My way dealers will be happy to perform the update for a nominal fee.

NavNGo has always emphasized providing its long-term iGO My way customers with a higher level of service. Since the product was first introduced we have provided numerous free new maps and updates. The newest version of iGO My way – iGO 8 – will appear in the summer of 2007. It will be available to current customers, though this update will not be free of charge.
Updated Maps
iGO My way 2006 Plus update package presents a revised, detailed, street-level map of Croatia, as well as new roads in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Earlier maps have also been modified, so the new versions are well worth downloading. Upgrading is also recommended because some of the new functions will only work with the new maps.

New User Interface
The iGO My way user interface has a new look too. The old gray buttons are blue now, giving the software a more appealing, younger look. The color of the center button in the main menu now indicates GPS signal strength. Red means no signal, yellow means the device is fixing onto a GPS broadcast, and green means you’re good to go!

Technical Innovations
The usefulness of iGO My way has been increased not only by the new maps, but also by innovative solutions that make navigation even more trouble-free:

TMC – Traffic Message Channel
TMC is a traffic information channel that we are continuously developing: it offers free traffic information in most countries by data transmissions over radio frequencies. The GPS unit of the TMC receiver transcribes the encoded signals. All anticipated traffic events on the relevant sections of road then appear on the map. In other words, with the help of TMC you are informed of accidents, road works and other changes that affect traffic in time to avoid them.

The latest iGO My way update supports TMC, so if the user has a TMC receiver or a GPS unit with a TMC antenna, the traffic information system is usable free of charge. TMC is presently available in most of western Europe, including Austria, Andorra, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and Sweden.

Tunnel Mode
This new iGO My way function allows the program to continue navigating even when the GPS signal is lost, by using the last recorded speed and the planned route, until the next manoeuvre. So in tunnels or among tall buildings, the software will pinpoint your position even if the GPS unit loses the signal for several seconds.

Safety Cameras Thanks to this new iGO My way function, you can be informed in advance of the most recently installed cameras that measure your speed and detect the jumping of red lights. Our software’s database includes the locations of 18,000 fixed speed cameras available for free download using our POI-Warner Speed Camera updater. A further 23,000 mobile camera points, together with regular updates, may be purchased at www.speedcamupdate.com. On approaching the speed cameras, iGO My way gives an audio warning and indicates the location of the device to let you slow down in plenty of time.

Address book and Telephone functions
People who use the address book function in their PDA or a pocket PC that has telephone functionality will be glad to see this. This iGO My way update automatically imports the contents of the address book to your personal POIs, letting you see your contacts’ location on the map. This makes entering destinations easier, since all you have to do is click on the names of people or businesses stored in the list. Every contact can be stored with three different addresses (Home, Business, and Other). Another useful feature: you can call the numbers stored with the POIs directly from iGO My way, even while navigating.*
*With supported phones.

Smart Keyboard
A useful innovation: when searching for addresses with the keyboard, only keys for possible next letters are active. The others are inactive and grayed out.

Smarter Address Searching
This is another feature that speeds up address searches: when you enter the number of a street address, the list of popular street names is filtered. This is useful when searching for a street name that appears more than once in a city, in different parts of town. On the new iGO My way, the only addresses that come up on the list are those where the number entered actually exists.

Expanded Route Planning
Thanks to a few modifications, iGO My way plans routes even faster than before. Now it even takes into account that trucks and buses make slower progress: in such vehicles, it calculates based on a slower speed and on different routes than for automobiles. This makes the estimated travel time even more accurate.

Storage of Routes Traveled
For greater convenience, the order in which traveled routes are stored has been reversed, with the most recent at the top of the list.

Smart Zoom
With this updated version of iGO My way, the road ahead of you always appears from the best possible angle, because as you approach a point, the map switches to 3D view, and as you move away, it gradually reverts to 2D. This makes browsing the map simpler and faster.

Automatic GPS Configuration
Configuration of a PDA is easier now too, because you don’t have to enter any GPS parameters by hand. The updated iGO My way automatically finds optimal settings for the given hardware. All you have to do is start the program and the device picks up the satellites within a couple of minutes.

Even More Supported Hardware
iGO My way 2006 Plus works flawlessly on every hardware device that it was previously compatible with, but this update makes it compatible with even more devices. A list of supported devices can be found on the i-go.com website.

More Precise Voice Commands
iGO My way gives precise audio information in every traffic situation. The distinction between sharp curves and narrow ones is more distinct, as is guidance in following the main route. You can rely on audio information easily, saving you the need to keep glancing at the screen.

Carpool Lane
Although this function is only usable in the United States, it is still part of the iGO My way update. Like a bus lane, the carpool lane is a traffic-reduction solution: only cars with two or more passengers can use the indicated lane. Its purpose is to reduce the traffic flow on busy stretches of roadway. Of course these are many more useful functions included with iGO My way 2006 Plus, so you will definitely want to update your older software. Download it free now at i-go.com, or visit your official iGO My way reseller who will perform the update for a small fee.

http://i-go.com/en/news/index.php?aid=114

времени нет проверять что это, как ставить, а главное пойдет ли на эмулированные лицензеонки SD, кот я выкладывал

Так что кто хочет поэксперементировать, а главное имеет время- вэлкам..
PNM
28 March 2007

Predator_7
просит регистрацию.. и лецензионный ключик

для того что скачать
Predator_7
29 March 2007

PNM
Это ты про апдейт на их сайте?
Не знаю, не проверял, просто инфа!

Вот еще залил PocketGPS Pro Moscow 2.4.251 Это для WM2003 !!! Для пятерки еще не вылечили...Как буит- выложу
Без карт, карты завтра

http://slil.ru/24151510

пасс- мой ник как есть

Уффффффф, день урожайный выдался сеня
Predator_7
29 March 2007

Невтерпеж стало, залил и карты для ПГПМ

На всякий случай подведем итоги:

1. iGO 2006 SE сборки 20070302
http://rapidshare.com/files/22078531/iGO2006SE_0302.rar.html или http://slil.ru/24123839
(kazimirka)

2. "АВТОСПУТНИК FULL Россия" с картой 01.2007
http://www.rapidshare.ru/227305
(Predator_7)

3. PocketGPS Pro Moscow 2.4.251 WM2003
http://slil.ru/24151510
(Predator_7)

4. PocketGPS Pro Moscow 2.4.252 WM5 !!! Уря! Сеня ночью вылечили!!!
http://slil.ru/24152488
(Predator_7)

Карты 0701 (01.2007)
http://slil.ru/24152524 или http://www.rapidshare.ru/228827
(Predator_7)

5. Навител навигатор 2.0 с Москвой и Питером.

http://slil.ru/24152588

В скобках пассы…

Чтобы меньше было вопросов, не поленитесь, прочтите посты с 38 страницы кажется
ВСЕМ УДАЧИ!!!
Predator_7
29 March 2007

smira
Привет!
Ну клева! Полный комплект добавил, спасибо!

Ты читал на сайте, что вышел релиз iGO ?
Для желающих скачать вот, но это пока не работает:
http://rapidshare.com/files/23229189/iGO_SE_PDA.rar.html

но теперь у нас проблемы с ней Знаешь из-за чего...

кряк не подходит:
PNM
29 March 2007

Predator_7
ну так взломаю наверное скоро
smira
29 March 2007

Predator_7:

smira
Привет!
Ну клева! Полный комплект добавил, спасибо!

Ты читал на сайте, что вышел релиз iGO ?

Привет...
Я в курсе... Но это не очень важно пока нет новой карты России
Johny_rus
29 March 2007

Predator_7
Спасибо тебе ! Ты настоящий фокусовод ! как оттестю отпишусь !
Predator_7
29 March 2007

Johny_rus
Мне не за что
Спасибо тому, кто лечит!
Удачи!
Автоспутник тормознуууттыыыыййй (если сравнивать с иго)
Johny_rus
29 March 2007

Predator_7
Короче Автоспутник вроде ниче но тормозит п...ц (по крайней мере на асусе 632) - работать невозможно
Навитель - Гно даже говорить ниче не хочу
Покет ГПС как всегда что то среднее между небом и землей
Вывод лучше IGO пока нихрена нет
Trick
29 March 2007

Да, убеждаюсь в этом не первый раз - по простоте и удобству навигации IGO пока лидер...
Dima46
29 March 2007

Predator_7
А в автоспутнике вся Россия?
Predator_7
29 March 2007

Dima46
не знаю еще, поставил, но толькол запустил на 5 мин и все. Попозже выясним
Johny_rus
29 March 2007

Dima46
В автоспутнике вроде да ! и сделанна красива ! и 3D режим есть ! но ресурсов КПК не хватает явно выраженно !
работать если и можно то очень неприятно . кстати заменил файл из папки Crack на основной - все равно вылетает , типа с регистрацие траблы - до свидания юзай IGO
Predator_7
29 March 2007

Johny_rus
у мну тоже при первом запуске вылетела, а сейчас норма
Austin
29 March 2007

Predator_7
если не сложно залей на рапиду Карты 0701 (01.2007) для PocketGPS Pro Moscow 2.4.252
а то не получается ее скачать со slil.ru
хотелось бы посмотреть что там новенького
Заранее спасибо

З.Ы. мое мнение реальной альтернативы иго все равно нет
будем ждать взломанного нового релиза, а самое главное карты
Predator_7
29 March 2007

Austin
Угу

http://www.rapidshare.ru/228827
No Name
29 March 2007

Вот ещё что АВТОСПУТНИК предлагает http://autosputnik.com/news/25713

Сам занимаюсь продажей PocketPC.
Видимо данный девайс будет работать не на "этой" платформе,но вообще-то интересное решение...есть конечно и "-" но если посмотреть внимательно,то данный "мафон" воспроизводит и DVD и DivX вроде как есть и встроенный GPS (единственное не понятно на каком чипсете),но скоро они видимо раскроют свои карты...
"MYSTERY MDD-7565NV обладает широкими возможностями мультимедиа и встроенной функцией GPS-навигации. MDD-7565NV отличает наличие большого сенсорного экрана, привлекательный внешний вид и доступная цена. " - цитата с их сайта...и какая же ЭТО роступная цена???
Видимо разер под 2DIN

posted image
No Name
29 March 2007

И вот ещё фота
Ой как похоже всё ЭТО на iGO и MioMAP
posted image
Angry
29 March 2007

No Name:

и какая же ЭТО роступная цена???

Что-то я там цены вообще не увидел. По прайс.ру - 40689р., на Яндекс.маркет - 42336~42533р. Дорого и информации мало.
LordVader
30 March 2007

Ну вот, снова у меня всё не как у людей. АВТОСПУТНИК отказался запускаться наотрез, ссылаясь на то, что программа Pocket GPS Pro (!) не обнаружила какого-то файла, и требуется её переустановка. Насколько я понял, связано это с тем, что DLL-ка в сборке идёт только для QVGA экрана, а у N560 VGA...

Ну и заодно тормознутость Автоспутника, отмеченная уже не одним человеком, получила объяснение - если в Автоспутнике используется движок ПЖПС Про - довольно медленная программа, как я успел заметить. Единственный "+" её - актуальность карты и наличие нормальной нумерации домов.
smira
30 March 2007

LordVader
Илья, даже не парься, этот спутник один большой тормоз и глюк... Карта красивая, ну и все...
Predator_7
30 March 2007

LordVader
Привет тезка!
Я когда клал, говорил, что это только под кувга! Нет вгашной дллки! Вчера поставил наконец (руки дошли) и иго и автоспутник и покет гпс новые...
Всегда иго рулила и буит рулить..., мне просто нужны номера домов с корпусами позарез! Кстати, на моем асусе 636 "АВТОТУПИК" не так уж и тормозил, не знаю почему. Если бы они движок переделали, блин! А то это же на основе покета гпс сделано ППЦ короче..

smira
Лешь, спасибо за консультацию по перестановке! Усе сохранилось и перенеслось!
Кста, с исправленным на форуме и замененным дата.зип иго красивая очень! (да, Леша? smira ).
smira
30 March 2007

Predator_7
Угу
LordVader
30 March 2007

smira

Понял, не буду переживать

Хочу вот только ещё ТомТом попробовать, и тогда уже сравнив с Иго выбрать что-то одно... Или оставить оба...

Predator_7
А что за дата.зип? Просто у меня стоит вроде как последняя сборка Иго, мартовская. К ней уже какой-то мод интерфейса вышел?
Predator_7
30 March 2007

LordVader
Аха
Самопальный...

http://slil.ru/24158217

не разархивировать!!! Класть с заменой как есть
Predator_7
30 March 2007

Воть..

posted image
Predator_7
30 March 2007

Упс, только появилось, сам не пробовал, чесно скажу!

iGO 2006 Plus , про которую я писал! Вроде с таблеткой!

Есть желающие?

залил сюда, пасс тот же: http://slil.ru/24159432

зы: без карты, размер 10,5Мб
карту из старой подсоввывать

ЗЫ!!!

РАБОТАЕТ ВРОДЕ!!!

Голос, язык ставить из старой! И радары и цвет схемы и пои- все подхватывает!
PNM
30 March 2007

А новой карты по Росси пока вроде и нету...

дома попробую поставить...
правда она небось обпять только на SD карту... у меня в КПК CF стоит...
Predator_7
30 March 2007

PNM
Нет, не привязана

1 person online

1 person online

up