| Плиз. Посмотрите коды, а то я запарился искать в этом экзисте.|
Держите полный текст бюллетеня о наклейках на пороги:
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN No.025/2001
Car and Light/Medium Commercial 29.03.2001
Section: 501 - 29 (44)
Model: Focus 4 - door and wagon built from 08.1998 to 12.2000 (build codes WP to YT) inclusive.
Markets: Scandinavia only.
Subject: Rear rocker panel damaged by stone chips.
Should a customer express concern over the rear rocker panel being damaged by stone chipping, a protection foil can be installed to prevent the damage after the relevant body repair procedures are carried out. This procedure details the installation procedure for the protection foil.
³ Description ³ Finis Code ³
³ Protection foil (RHS) ³ 1 136 127 ³
³ Protection foil (LHS) ³ 1 136 141 ³
³ Spray bottle ³ Locally procured ³
³ Isopropanol alcohol ³ Locally procured ³
³ Install protection film both ³ 0.3 hours ³
³ sides ³ ³
The protection film has been installed in production since 12.2000 (build code YT).
1. Apply standard paint repair work as necessary. (Refer to the Body Repair Manual).
2. Thoroughly clean the area where the protection foil is to be applied.
3. Using a spray bottle, apply a fine spray of fluid (mixture 70% water and 30% isopropanol alchohol) to the area of the rocker panel.
The backing film is transparent and larger than the actual foil.
4. Remove the backing film from the protection foil.
Make sure that the bodywork is still wet where the foil is going to be applied
5. Apply the foil to the rocker panel making sure that the smooth corner goes into the corner at the bottom or the wheel arch.
6. The protection foil can be correctly positioned once applied to the body due to it being wet.
When smoothing out the protection foil, start at the upper edge and work in one direction only.
7. Carefully smooth out the protection foil by applying gentle pressure to squeeze out residual fluid and air bubbles between the foil and the rocker panel surface.
8. Pay particular attention to make sure of proper adhesion on all edges.
9. Repeat steps 2 to 8 for the opposite side.
10. Leave the vehicle for at least 30 minutes.
11. Remove the outer application film (milky coloured with a silver release tab along the top edge) from the protection foil.