[EN] Focus Mk2 (EU, 2005) quick help

20 years ago

Ask for any help about Ford Focus Mk2 (2005) in English.

This topic is mainly for people who can't speak Russian - you can ask for any help and we will try to help you.
en_ffclub, fast help

ter
17 March 2004

[EN] Focus Mk2 (EU, 2005) quick help
views
members
Kodicc
4 June 2015

m_stavros:

Finally here!

posted image

is it parts for?
m_stavros
4 June 2015mobile

2.0 3door non ESP
m_stavros
5 June 2015

posted image
przemhb
29 July 2015

Hi guys,

ELMConfig has "Yaw Sensor Calibration" in BCM. Could someone (maybe civil-zz) tell me:

1. What command(s) does it send? Is it "LATACCEL"? (at least it is so called in Mazda 3 service manual)
2. My combined sensor returns YAW_RATE value of approximately 3,2 deg/sec when my car is steady, not moving. It should return zero.
The "Yaw Sensor Calibration" did not help. Should I expect it to help?

posted image
--
greetings from Poland
przemhb
Kodicc
29 July 2015

P
przemhb:

Hi guys,

ELMConfig has "Yaw Sensor Calibration" in BCM. Could someone (maybe civil-zz) tell me:

1. What command(s) does it send? Is it "LATACCEL"? (at least it is so called in Mazda 3 service manual)
2. My combined sensor returns YAW_RATE value of approximately 3,2 deg/sec when my car is steady, not moving. It should return zero.
The "Yaw Sensor Calibration" did not help. Should I expect it to help?

posted image
--
greetings from Poland
przemhb

Ask here
m_stavros
12 August 2015

Done!

posted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
21 October 2015

almost 11 years past since 4/2005 past but still love it!

posted image
clepsy
24 October 2015

Mine is older by 2 month and even it has a 1.4 engine, still love it also

By the way, is anyone able to explain to me what that the option "Octane Adjust Active" in elmconfig? Still could not find out... and wondering if there are any benefits?
m_stavros
2 November 2015

I would advise you all to maintain the gear stick tower.
I put some grease on the dry spots and the result is magnificent!

It makes the gear selection much smoother and it disappears that bad feeling of a worn part.

posted image
PanB
19 November 2015

Hello

I have problem with my Focus mk2fl 2009. It's 1.4 petrol. After night when I start up revs falling down to 500rpm and rev back to proper revs.
That happen only onece during cold star. Another start up will be ok. I have changed sparks, cables, coil, MAP sensor, throttle, injectors, fuel pressure regulator near the injectors. In the FORSCAN no error. Car work perfectly fine except revs during start after night...
Maybe you can help me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSFuJ2FP6u4
Kodicc
19 November 2015

P
PanB:

Hello

I have problem with my Focus mk2fl 2009. It's 1.4 petrol. After night when I start up revs falling down to 500rpm and rev back to proper revs.
That happen only onece during cold star. Another start up will be ok. I have changed sparks, cables, coil, MAP sensor, throttle, injectors, fuel pressure regulator near the injectors. In the FORSCAN no error. Car work perfectly fine except revs during start after night...
Maybe you can help me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSFuJ2FP6u4

Did you measure the fuel pressure when the engine is working at idle?
Maybe the fuel pressure fall.. probably fuel pump is faulty. and maybe the cool temperature sensor or the air temperature sensor are faulty
it's my opinion
PanB
19 November 2015

Air temperature sensor and cool temperature sensor are ok. I also thought that problem can be with fuel pressure but I don't have manometer to measure. I will add that after changing the fuel pressure regulator for 2 weeks everything was ok but now it's again wrong...I wrote beacuse maybe somebody had that problem...
Kodicc
19 November 2015

P
PanB:

Air temperature sensor and cool temperature sensor are ok. I also thought that problem can be with fuel pressure but I don't have manometer to measure. I will add that after changing the fuel pressure regulator for 2 weeks everything was ok but now it's again wrong...I wrote beacuse maybe somebody had that problem...

Ask here
m_stavros
24 November 2015

trying to get to the heater core unit..

posted image
m_stavros
25 November 2015

closer.. and closer.. ford focus dash removal - heater core.

m_stavros
8 December 2015

posted image
m_stavros
12 December 2015

posted image
m_stavros
13 December 2015

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
clepsy
13 December 2015

naja08
version 512 TEMP has some changes regarding the temp gauge, and displaying the real temp... almost
Full is the same as above but with snow icon disabled
m_stavros
What in the world are you doing on there?
m_stavros
15 December 2015

clepsy Custom WRC dash and door panels. Didn't want to cut my dash so i took one from a scrap yard..

posted imageposted image
m_stavros
15 December 2015

posted image
m_stavros
16 December 2015

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
16 December 2015

posted image
Snegg
16 December 2015

m_stavros
And what are you going to do with that panel?
m_stavros
17 December 2015

I cut the lower parts of the dashboard, I restore the damaged spot of the airbag and i will cover the hole dash with good quality black baize.
The same for the door panels, custom made based on a more racing design.. with new aluminium black door handles.

posted image
Snegg
17 December 2015

Good idea! It will be very interestinh to see the process and result! We'll be waiting for the new photo
m_stavros
17 December 2015

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
18 December 2015

m_stavros
19 December 2015

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
19 December 2015

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted image