[EN] Focus Mk2 (EU, 2005) quick help

20 years ago

Ask for any help about Ford Focus Mk2 (2005) in English.

This topic is mainly for people who can't speak Russian - you can ask for any help and we will try to help you.
en_ffclub, fast help

ter
17 March 2004

[EN] Focus Mk2 (EU, 2005) quick help
views
members
clepsy
14 March 2015mobile

Does this really help on lower the noise inside the car?
Wondering because I also want to do it in the summer
I will be inspired from here
m_stavros
18 March 2015

Yes you can achieve a Very impressive "sound reducing" result. Also the doors will open and close with a solid feeling.
But don't forget to insulate the electric window motor in order to make it work quietly.
You can use also cheap materials like i used in the rest of the door. An old tyre tube is very good at this point.

posted imageposted image
m_stavros
29 March 2015mobile

posted imageposted image
kommu
29 March 2015

Hello from Germany, my name is Manfred and I drive a Ford Focus MK2,5, built in 2005, gasoline. My problem is that I can not update my instrument cluster. I use ELMConfig 0.2.16c with changed ELM327. I get the following error message "this dashboard is not supported". Can someone help me, thanks in advance.
Online translated into English.
Greetings from Germany
Manfred
metel
30 March 2015

kommu
ELMconfig does not support prerestyled dashboard.
kommu
30 March 2015

Have I got an instrument cluster with onboard computer, but I get the same error message
m_stavros
31 March 2015mobile

A cold bright led is very usefull here.
posted image
m_stavros
2 April 2015

Can't wait for it!!!

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
4 April 2015mobile

I finished the insulation today. Four and a half hours of work. The result is more than good, its Impresive!
posted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
4 April 2015

In this video you can hear the difference even from the outside!
http://vid106.photobucket.com/albums/m260/m_sta...725.mp4
clepsy
5 April 2015

Nice, and internal noise during the ride? I can hear mostly from the rear weels on mine and I think it's important to start working on the back side as you did now
By the way what is that Ford black bag?
m_stavros
5 April 2015

The noise level became the lower possible and it is very satisfying. It's like the focus now belong to a much more "premium category".
And the fun is that now i can hear creaks and small noises that before i was ignore their existence!

The perforated black bags, that i was surprised to find, is what ford choose for soundproofing the section (and maybe against mold) ..
It's just for laughs

Don't forget that a used thick tube of a truck tyre is for free and delivers Very Good result if you apply it very carefully.
Trust me!
m_stavros
22 April 2015

These injectors replaced the old ones after 170.000km.
The result is that the annoying metallic noise was disappeared and a very smooth operation took his place.

posted imageposted image
m_stavros
23 April 2015

Finally arrived! Very good quality, nice shape, modern design. This steering wheel gives the feeling of a luxury car!

Credits to Yuriy Zavaliy from SS-Tuning.com

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
29 April 2015mobile

What about these wheels? 8,0x17 ET40

posted imageposted imageposted imageposted image
m_stavros
24 May 2015

This strut bar, placed over the existing ST225 strut bar, will add the extra stiffness that i need to get closer to the "perfect" steering sharpness and feedback.

posted imageposted image
sworks
26 May 2015

Привет: Я мужчина, Испания заинтересована в покупке модуля AFS и все провода, как aparwcen в unagen ниже. Кручу модуль датчика провода только фол Любой человек может получить

Большое спасибо С уважением

posted image
LaRom
26 May 2015

speak english, more people will understand
sworks
26 May 2015

Hello good morning I'm looking for the AFS module and all wires as it comes in picture can anyone get? thank you very much sorry for the inconvenience regards
tolik1954
26 May 2015

S
sworks:

Hello good morning I'm looking for the AFS module and all wires as it comes in picture can anyone get? thank you very much sorry for the inconvenience regards

Так бы сразу и сказал!", -А ещё там дерево - во!
Rouchi
26 May 2015

Короче, он хочет купить модуль AFS с проводами
dimm33
26 May 2015

Rouchi
скажи ему что это шо ух какой лот и так просто не валяется
sworks
26 May 2015

здравствуйте

Да хочет купить модуль AFS с проводами

Может кто-нибудь получить?
m_stavros
26 May 2015

And a small badge on the top of the engine, just to remind me that cosworth cams live in there the last 9 years.. !

posted image
sworks
26 May 2015

Does anyone know the references found that the cables are attached to the module afs to buy pieces?
m_stavros
28 May 2015mobile

posted image
Kodicc
28 May 2015

S
sworks:

I think that you can't find the finis codes of these spare parts.
you can search these parts on the private marketplaces. For example here
sworks
29 May 2015

AFS buy or cable adapter as shown in photo. Spain to send someone please make an exception and urging me.
posted image

thank you very much
regards
claumedel
3 June 2015

Can sombody help me whith a link were i can se how to get DPF of ECU/PCM whit elconfig.I have a ford focus 2 1.6TDCI 109CP from 2005.Thank You
m_stavros
4 June 2015

Finally here!

posted image

1 person online

1 person online

up